Self Tanner Application Tips:
1) Exfoliate- preferably an oil-free exfoliant as scrubs leave behind residue that prevents self-tanners from getting into the layer of skin that needs to reach it. This causes streaks.
2) Bronze at least 15 minutes before bed. This allows body heat for product development. Don’t shower, swim laps, or break a sweat for at least 8 hours.
3) Apply light moisturizers on hands, feet, elbows, knees. Dry areas that tend to grab more color before applying sunless tanners.
4) Blend dime-sized dollop well with sponge in circular motion. Careful not to go beyond wrists or ankles.
5) Blot armpits, cleavage, inside of elbows, behind knees, between thighs with talc-free baby powder. This keeps skin dry and prevent any creases from forming.
6) Wear gloves and definitely wash hands after.
🎆 Get your choice of sunless tanning lotion, spray, or bronzer. Click here Younique Products by CherryO