I have always stayed away from nude lips because it made me washed out due to my paler complexion. Well, here are some tips I learned to pull off nude lips without looking washed out.
- Separate the lips from the face by “anchoring” and creating a smokey eye or cat eye liner, bold eye brows, and/or contoured face.
- Apply foundation on lips and NOT concealer, because concealer coagulates with lip products.
- Another option other than using foundation on lips is to apply something gold on lips (like a highlighter or luminizer) to knock out our natural color tinge on our lips. Then apply your nude lip color on top.
- Add a lip balm over matte lips, so it doesn’t dry out lips.
- Use lip liner all over lips instead of lipstick.
- Optional – Apply gloss all over lips. On the pic I used Younique’s Hottie Lip Plumper.
If you’re interested in purchasing Younique, please click on the link here.
Necklaces: Callisto set and Luv Drop from Rockii Store. Get 20% off your purchase by using my code: cherriop20